Saturday, August 20, 2016

Burlington Show & Shine


One day back at the beginning of July when the wife was working a Saturday, I grabbed the little guy and his stroller and heading one town over to check out their annual car show and shine.
In the past I would have brought along two or three lenses and walked up and down the strip a few times, taking wide shots, macros, candids...
...but by adapting to having the little guy with me, it was a fun challenge to pick out a single lens and get the shots I wanted during only one stroll up the strip (because there's no room in the diaper bag for another lens and because the little one's not about to sit through more than one pass).
The results can be awesome or abysmal.


I think they were purdy awesome this time around.




PS - more from Alberta still to come.

No comments: